Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-01 (Game 163): Brewers (Chacín) at Cubs (Quintana) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win 3-1; 2018 NL Central Champs!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not gonna mock him with a 1-0 lead. Too much can go wrong.

LOL

THIS

sorry my brewer goggles are on way too tight today. lol. this brings me back to being a kid seeing robin yount go for 3,000 and that exciting 1992 team that just quite didnt have enough gas to catch up to TOR

I mentioned it yesterday but Cain is headed in the wrong direction all of a sudden. Need him to start going again.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm not gonna mock him with a 1-0 lead. Too much can go wrong.

LOL

THIS

sorry my brewer goggles are on way too tight today. lol. this brings me back to being a kid seeing robin yount go for 3,000 and that exciting 1992 team that just quite didnt have enough gas to catch up to TOR

Man, Yount hitting 3,000 was so awesome. I was in high school. I still remember him needing three hits in a three-game homestand to get to 3,000 and the games were all school nights, IIRC. My dad told my brother and I that we were going to all three, school night be damned. My mom waited for the third game, which couldn't have been better timing.

Archived