Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-01 (Game 163): Brewers (Chacín) at Cubs (Quintana) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win 3-1; 2018 NL Central Champs!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That sure looked like it was going foul. Bad play by Rizzo

Nah. Iffy and if you don't grab it and it doesn't go foul you get no one out and you're in trouble.

IDK man. That was moving pretty fast and veering. I don't think you can fault him for making the play, I think that was 95/5 in favor of being a K

Good pitch. It happens. We are hitting it hard. That hopefully pays dividends.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

That sure looked like it was going foul. Bad play by Rizzo

Nah. Iffy and if you don't grab it and it doesn't go foul you get no one out and you're in trouble.

IDK man. That was moving pretty fast and veering. I don't think you can fault him for making the play, I think that was 95/5 in favor of being a K

He would have had to stop, turn around, and then chase it to grab it again. Arcia would have ended up on third if he lets it go.

Braun felt so "on" in that at-bat, until that last swing. Ugh.

He said he's "got this". Let's see it. GIDP and an ugly chase K with RISP not a good start.

To be fair, the GIDP was hit hard and then he drilled the crap out of those two fouls. He was right on everything until the last pitch.

Archived