Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-01 (Game 163): Brewers (Chacín) at Cubs (Quintana) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win 3-1; 2018 NL Central Champs!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching game on ESPN. Have it in my office and the sound on in the classroom... I was surprised how many kids came in and asked if we could have it on in the background... It's a lab setting, so it isn't an issue.

Let the kids take turns posting on your BF.net account.

I haven't watched every game in the last week or so, but from what I've seen, Aguilar has been playing some nice defense.

Aguilar is an underrated defender IMO. He is a much better athlete than you'd assume on the eye test.

Agree with this. He does make me nervous on pop-ups, though. And his base running is terrifying.

In my little league All-Star game, I had one AB. Coach had me bunt and the pitcher threw it at my head. I dropped straight down to get out of the way, but my bat hung up in the air. The ball hit it and went foul. That POS coach actually yelled at me. I was 12 years old.

Community Moderator
In my little league All-Star game, I had one AB. Coach had me bunt and the pitcher threw it at my head. I dropped straight down to get out of the way, but my bat hung up in the air. The ball hit it and went foul. That POS coach actually yelled at me. I was 12 years old.

Was it Coach Cooper?

Archived