Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-30: Tigers (Turnbull) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 2:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-0 -- 7th Straight Win; Aguilar and Shaw hit HRs; Game 163 Tomorrow]

Eye Black
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noon game tomorrow...

*Cough, Cough*... I'm feeling a cold coming on... ;)

Will there be any way to stream this game at work if there is no cable option?

I'm asking for a friend.

Seriously, my "friend" may go nuts if this is not an option...

If you have a computer at work and streaming isn't blocked, yes, always. Reddit MLB streams. Any game you want at any time in HD.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This game really helps the Pythagorean.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Really wish they would let the Cubs win FIRST before all the 163 talk.

Reverse jinx

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Noon game tomorrow...

*Cough, Cough*... I'm feeling a cold coming on... ;)

Will there be any way to stream this game at work if there is no cable option?

I'm asking for a friend.

Seriously, my "friend" may go nuts if this is not an option...

As Old school snapper advised me yesterday google MLB reddit, you get a menu list, choose the link that indicates a Milwaukee feed of the game.

I wonder who starts tomorrow

Chacin could go but you would like to use him in the wild card game if needed.

If you pitch Chacin tomorrow then do you go with Davies on short rest on Tuesday?

Interesting decisions

I think it is pretty simple:

Start Guerra, if you have a lead, empty the pen. If we aren’t leading just don’t use your good relievers...then it’s mostly a bullpen day Tuesday.

If you pitch Chacin tomorrow then do you go with Davies on short rest on Tuesday?

Interesting decisions

Start Guerra, if you have a lead, empty the pen. If we aren’t leading just don’t use your good relievers...then it’s mostly a bullpen day Tuesday.

Guerra just pitched today.

Interesting decisions

Guerra just pitched today.

Chacin...I’m sure you could have put two and two together.

Chacin...I’m sure you could have put two and two together.

There's no need for this.

At this point, I just want to burn through a few more Cubs arms.

The fact we got to glide today while the Cubs are struggling to the finish line today .... will help us out tomorrow arms wise

Are they really struggling though?

Considering they are blowing through all their arms ... and the Cards are a couple swings from making it interesting - yes lol

The fact we got to glide today while the Cubs are struggling to the finish line today .... will help us out tomorrow arms wise

Are they really struggling though?

Considering they are blowing through all their arms ... and the Cards are a couple swings from making it interesting - yes lol

They are using all their trash pitchers they wouldn’t use tomorrow anyway.

Archived