Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-30: Tigers (Turnbull) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 2:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-0 -- 7th Straight Win; Aguilar and Shaw hit HRs; Game 163 Tomorrow]

Eye Black
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

This is kinda dumb. I mean at the end of the day it's not a big deal but 1) he was up the next inning so he could have gotten a standing O then 2) he's playing another game in Miller Park in a few days

I'm just being selfish I guess. Wanted another AB.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

This is kinda dumb. I mean at the end of the day it's not a big deal but 1) he was up the next inning so he could have gotten a standing O then 2) he's playing another game in Miller Park in a few days

But they can control that situation right now. In a couple days they can’t.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm fine with it, but why wait for 2 outs, do it after one if CC planned this the entire time. Either that or he had a thought at that time that told him to get Yelich out just in case of a fluke injury.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

But they can control that situation right now. In a couple days they can’t.

I concur, plus that will likely be a different audience of fans. Yelich implored BrewersFans to show up for the Tigers Series in the Players Tribune and it was also his opportunity to show his appreciation.

My score AP says he hit 2 and has 37

Mlb network showed the 38 and 3. So thats what i was going by, but it appears they made a fool of me.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Noon game tomorrow...

*Cough, Cough*... I'm feeling a cold coming on... ;)

Will there be any way to stream this game at work if there is no cable option?

I'm asking for a friend.

Noon game tomorrow...

I'm asking for a friend.

Seriously, my "friend" may go nuts if this is not an option...

Well, the Cards had a chance to really make it interesting, but couldn't. Neck tattoo backup struck out on three pitches. A grand slam there would have made me very happy. Still time, but that was their best chance.
I firmly believe the Cardinals are losing to spite us.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Cubs have gone through 7 pitchers.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Noon game tomorrow...

I'm asking for a friend.

Seriously, my "friend" may go nuts if this is not an option...

It’s on ESPN, so there is a cable option.

Archived