Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-29: Tigers (Norris) at Brewers (Miley) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5 -- Yelich, allegedly human, with two more HRs -- Triple Crown within reach]

Eye Black
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can Yelich be the hitting coach?

Which reminds me, it is kind of funny how the hitting coaches are only blamed for the guys that aren’t hitting, but zero credit for a guys on a tear. It is very difficult to determine what level of criticism or praise a hitting coach actually deserves.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

He could get the Triple Crown, 2 cycles, batting title and there are some Cubs fans will still say Baez is more worthy!

Well...he is more exciting...... :rolleyes

Yeah, someone actually said, and meant it, that because Yelich is mild mannered, Baez is better for the game to survive!

Golden sombrero tonight for Braun. Although that 3-0 strike was one of those, "It's a 3-0 count, so I'm going to call anything within a foot of the zone" strikes that human umpires just love to call.

Braun said before the game he told the team earlier in the week “I got this.” He must have thought he was Yelich... :-D

Archived