Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-28: Tigers (Zimmermann) at Brewers (Davies) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5 -- Braun (2 HRs), Yelich (2-R HR) do it again!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was out and didn't start watching until the last out in the top of the 4th. That Santana AB was tremendous. Zimmerman's slider that AB was fantastic - got him to whiff at it once, then Santana laid off of the same pitch, same location for a ball, then he reached down and got it for an RBI.

I was out and didn't start watching until the last out in the top of the 4th. That Santana AB was tremendous. Zimmerman's slider that AB was fantastic - got him to whiff at it once, then Santana laid off of the same pitch, same location for a ball, then he reached down and got it for an RBI.

Even at the start of the month... it looked like Santana - when he came back up - was the same garbage we sent down.

He has become our best pinch hitter and gotten some big hits. Very glad to say I was incorrect about him!!

Thames really has no clue what he's doing right now. There's no way he should be on the playoff roster.

Thames has a .365 wOBA for September, I think he gets too much grief around here.

Tough decisions for the playoff roster though, Domingo and Granderson have both been great.

Hernan Perez has been quietly miserable but is his spot at risk?

Archived