Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-28: Tigers (Zimmermann) at Brewers (Davies) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5 -- Braun (2 HRs), Yelich (2-R HR) do it again!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did we go

Over why on earth Davies ever starts a game again for this team? Stupid

Probably should have cut Knebel too when he was struggling. Games like that are going to happen when your entire rotation is pitch to contact types. Relax and watch the next 8.5 innings.

I forgot Davies was an all star and throws 98. He’s an mlb average soft tosser, don’t need him anymore.

Funny how this team has won 92 game with out a single one of those in the rotation. Imagine if we did have one.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Man, Debbbie Downer!! In reply to phnx

Yeah, it would be nice to have an IGT with less negativity. I think we've earned one!

I thought it was a pretty valid and realistic post in concern to player, but I'm moving on and hoping we can pull one out and keep pace. So let's do that.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

You do look at how good this team has been this year and still wonder, "Where would we be with the 2017 Jimmy Nelson?" I mean this team has 92 wins somehow with no ace.

Obviously it's not a foregone conclusion but really hope he can return and be the guy he was.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Has it been mentioned that Jim Adduci's dad played for the Brewers? I assume Rock would have mentioned that.

That makes me feel REAL old by the way. I actually remember his dad on the Brewers.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Yelich nearly got his OPS up to 1.000 this year, incredible. Absolutely mindblowingly unbelievable.

Triple Crown still in play! :)

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

PITCH TO CHRISTIAN!

Oh the time has come...

Archived