Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-28: Tigers (Zimmermann) at Brewers (Davies) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5 -- Braun (2 HRs), Yelich (2-R HR) do it again!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikolas vs. Hamels tomorrow. Come on Cardinals, you get another chance to not be big losers.

Mikolas v. Hamels followed by Flaherty v. Montgomery. Hard to imagine the Cardinals dropping both of those with their season hanging in the balance. Hoping the Dodgers fall tonight to keep it interesting through Sunday.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I don't know what Braun's WAR is this year, but I guarantee you that if you take every other guy in the league within 1.0 WAR of whatever that number is and put that guy on the Brewers instead of Braun we are not even sniffing the division title this year.

On Braun's HR, what would happen if it had stopped on top of the wall?

I'd imagine the ball would be considered live & in play. It would seem like the same as if a fair ball had hit the wall & not gone out in any other scenario.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

On Braun's HR, what would happen if it had stopped on top of the wall?

Remember when we were talking about arcia hitting a cycle all bunt double like? That's my new answer for what the home run would be.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

After the trip on Wednesday and that Braun homer tonight this is starting to feel like a charmed season (If those exist lol)

It wasn’t ideal the have Hader struggle again nor use their 4 best relievers. Ace Miley going tomorrow.

Hoping for a meaningful game on Sunday.

Archived