Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-27: Other Games including Pirates (Williams) at Cubs (Lester) 7:05 PM CDT

Eye Black
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
If nothing else, I hope Lester throws 50 pitches in this inning. Bases juiced...
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Just a feeling all this Williams talked is overrated and he has a turd game.

He's good. He has like a 1 ERA in the second half and we've seen how dominant he can be.

He could have a turd game because it's baseball and that stuff happens but he's not overrated.

If Gameday is accurate, Lester is getting an absolutely ridiculous outside corner tonight.

Gameday is accurate. A huge bad call on the 1-0 to Cervelli.

The one to Osuna looked just as bad if not worse and he ended up striking out.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I don't think he is overrated, I think the talk is overrated.

Huh?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I don't think he is overrated, I think the talk is overrated.

I have no idea what this means. It's like you are setting yourself up to be disappointed simply for the sake of being disappointed.

That's probably accurate. I just feel like I've read the past few days that the Cubs are facing DeGrom tonight. Capable I suppose, but just as likely to have a stinker on the road as his final start of the year.

Archived