Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-26: Brewers (Chacín) at Cardinals (Gant) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1 -- Postseason Spot Clinched! Let the Champagne Fly!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This would be so great...
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Had a cub fan friend of mine. Yes I know an oxymoron... post on FB that looks like Yelich walked 5 times today, there’s a real MVP (sarcastically) , followed it up with Baéz would have gotten 2 homers instead , walks are for wusses.

Baéz would have struck out 3 or 4 times on Yelich’s at bats chasing pitches that were close ... proof is in the pudding!

Coach Cooper always said champaign is for sipping, not dousing on people. Come to think of it, he said Blatz and it was for slamming.

Coach Cooper would be frowning on this board for scoreboard watching at this very moment, even in celebration.

No scoreboard watching is sacred.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived