Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-26: Brewers (Chacín) at Cardinals (Gant) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1 -- Postseason Spot Clinched! Let the Champagne Fly!]

Eye Black
One of the mlb network guys calling us the HEAVY favorite if we survive the wild card game.

Our bullpen being his reasoning.

At worst, they go into this weekend down one game in the central, if not tied with the Cubs. Pressure is on the Cubs to play very hard against the Cardinals. NOTHING is set in stone that the Brewers will even be playing in the Wild Card game.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2014 was such a disappointing season. It seemed like we had the right team to compete and we just couldn't go the distance. At the time it didn't look like I was going to see October baseball in Milwaukee for a good long while. Special thanks to Doug Melvin and David Stearns for making the necessary moves to turn this organization around.

I'll always remember the feeling in the air at Miller Park in October 2011. I didn't get a chance to go to a game in 2008 and I wasn't even a twinkle in my dad's eye in 1982, so that year felt really special. That year it felt like we were going to win the World Series pretty much all year. This year didn't feel like that for most of the year, but I'll be damned if it doesn't feel like that now. This is an incredible team that is simply finding ways to win ball games every night down the stretch against tough teams.

I've got my postseason tickets already, hoping I can make it to every home game in October and get to see the first World Series in Milwaukee in my lifetime.

Go Crew!

Deep thoughts:

One of my neighbors setting off fireworks apparently, pretty cool.

This is not a go through the motions locker room celebration, holy cow.

I dont get "Defend MKE" oh well.

What is the chant Suter started? You say.....???

Is Davies old enough to have champaign?

Deep thoughts:

One of my neighbors setting off fireworks apparently, pretty cool.

This is not a go through the motions locker room celebration, holy cow.

I dont get "Defend MKE" oh well.

What is the chant Suter started? You say.....???

Is Davies old enough to have champaign?

You say Lo, I say Cain, Lo Cain Lo Cain.

They do that chant a lot pregame with him leading a bunch of the Hispanic players in the chant. Cain plays it off like he's embarrased, but you know he secretly loves it LOL.

The DEFEND MKE postseason shirts are pretty cool

Defend General Mitchell International Airport?

[sarcasm]If they cant land they cant win the game![/sarcasm]

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived