Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-25: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Cardinals (Gomber) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-4 -- Braun 2 HRs, Yelich for MVP of NL, AL, & Universe]

Eye Black
  • Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s cool...but I don’t need the radio broadcast with video.

Doesn't bother me at all. Get the enjoyment of listening to a Uecker called game while getting to watch and not just listen to the game. Best of both worlds.

Yeah, what does it hurt? Realistically Uecker won’t be around much longer so I think it’s kind of a treat to hear him again. I watch most games on tv so I don’t get to hear him much anymore.

Also, I really like Yelich.

It's actually perfect because he's hard to listen to on the radio because you never know the situation.

I love Ueck, but it's tough sometimes with him.

Can we just have Uecker do the TV broadcast from now on? The biggest complaint about him would disappear if he did.

Right, he can just talk and tell stories.

Yeah, wouldn't need to hear the count or the score or really anything that's happening in the game. Just watch the game and listen to a fun grandpa tell stories.

Archived