Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-25: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Cardinals (Gomber) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-4 -- Braun 2 HRs, Yelich for MVP of NL, AL, & Universe]

Eye Black
  • Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s cool...but I don’t need the radio broadcast with video.

Doesn't bother me at all. Get the enjoyment of listening to a Uecker called game while getting to watch and not just listen to the game. Best of both worlds.

Yeah, what does it hurt? Realistically Uecker won’t be around much longer so I think it’s kind of a treat to hear him again. I watch most games on tv so I don’t get to hear him much anymore.

Also, I really like Yelich.

Im gonna beat a dead horse. Villar on this team makes way more sense than Schoop. Loved 3 of the 4 trades but that one.....ugh.

I'll beat a similar dead horse then. It was 100% obvious that Counsell was done with Villar.

True, but it sure seems like Schoop is getting similar Villar treatment. I mean, Perez plays more than he does(I say this without actually knowing if its true).

Very wrong in August...somewhat similar in September.

It’s cool...but I don’t need the radio broadcast with video.

Doesn't bother me at all. Get the enjoyment of listening to a Uecker called game while getting to watch and not just listen to the game. Best of both worlds.

Yeah, what does it hurt? Realistically Uecker won’t be around much longer so I think it’s kind of a treat to hear him again. I watch most games on tv so I don’t get to hear him much anymore.

Also, I really like Yelich.

Yea as a kid I listened to almost every game on the radio at night while working. Really brings it back because I never have to anymore and watch it all on TV. Heck, I don't even own a radio other than in the car.

I'm gonna beat my own dead horse and again bring up pitchers batting when you have multiple long relief options. This could have been a huge inning. Now Gio will probably give up runs in the bottom of the inning. It always seems pitchers give up more runs in the inning after they hit.

Ahem.

Just tell me who to reverse jinx next and I'm on it. Also, thanks for not being needlessly sarcastic about a perfectly reasonable stance that by chance would not have been correct in this instance.

I'm gonna beat my own dead horse and again bring up pitchers batting when you have multiple long relief options. This could have been a huge inning. Now Gio will probably give up runs in the bottom of the inning. It always seems pitchers give up more runs in the inning after they hit.

Ahem.

Just tell me who to reverse jinx next and I'm on it.

Aguilar

Gio has been a godsend to this point. Solid work since he has been here. Tip of the cap to Stearns.

More like tip of the cap to DJ. Gio was garbage in Washington. DJJ has been a fabulous pitching coach.

He was pretty good early in the year, then blew up. Those 8-10 days he had off after the trade might have been a much needed reset. I’m sure him and DJ had some quality bullpens in that stretch.

Ahem.

Just tell me who to reverse jinx next and I'm on it.

The Cubs...edit never mind dont do that

Archived