Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-25: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Cardinals (Gomber) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-4 -- Braun 2 HRs, Yelich for MVP of NL, AL, & Universe]

Eye Black
  • Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yuni makes that play easily

Did I hear my name?

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/mlb/players/full/6218.png&w=350&h=254

You know I hit .406 in the Mexican Autumn League this year. And .367 in the Mexican Spring League.

This handsome man can still rake.

I hope you get banned.

Ha! I’m still upset at Yuni’s defense killing us in 2011.

Where is the guy who said we weren't playing like a division winner down the stretch? 10 of 11 series wins.......

Cubs getting beat again by the Pirates... . .

That’s me. They weren’t when I said it. They are now!

Sure but you said it when the Brewers had the 3rd best record in the NL in the 2nd half so it was never really true.

Yuni makes that play easily

Did I hear my name?

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/mlb/players/full/6218.png&w=350&h=254

You know I hit .406 in the Mexican Autumn League this year. And .367 in the Mexican Spring League.

This handsome man can still rake.

I hope you get banned.

:laughing

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Where is the guy who said we weren't playing like a division winner down the stretch? 10 of 11 series wins.......

Cubs getting beat again by the Pirates... . .

That’s me. They weren’t when I said it. They are now!

Sure but you said it when the Brewers had the 3rd best record in the NL in the 2nd half so it was never really true.

Technically it’s still true. What division are they leading right now?

With Nova and Williams up next Cubs are in serious trouble. Just keep winning and we are good to go.

Plus they play a Cardinal team that will likely need a sweep just to have a playoff shot with the way the Rockies are playing.

Yes, this is playing out as best it can. Hopefully the Pirates can keep sticking it to the Cubs and then the Cardinals can take a few from the Cubs as well.

I’ve been following the Brewers since ‘78 when I was 6.

Don’t think I’ve ever had a September like this. Brewers had several late-season surges that came up short (87 and 92 come to mind).

In ‘82, the Brewers barely held on. In ‘11, the Brewers peaked in August and wasn’t playing their best at seasons’ end.

This is so much fun. I was in St. Louis last night and the nervous energy from both sets of fans was such that I haven’t felt in a game I attended in a long, long time. Sharing it with fellow Brewers fans, chanting “MVP!”, etc., and then having it end in a win was the absolute best.

Go get it Brewers. Go get it ALL!

With Nova and Williams up next Cubs are in serious trouble. Just keep winning and we are good to go.

Plus they play a Cardinal team that will likely need a sweep just to have a playoff shot with the way the Rockies are playing.

I love that things are unfolding that both the Cubs and Cardinals need to play to win in their series.

Archived