Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-25: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Cardinals (Gomber) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-4 -- Braun 2 HRs, Yelich for MVP of NL, AL, & Universe]

Eye Black
  • Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy multi-room DVR and being able to customize my guide too much. Once cable offers that I’ll switch back.

There's a whole thread dedicated to it, but I finally cut the cord last week after 17 years with DTV. Occasional outage for snowfall (I live in Utah), never bothered me. Hated cable, their packages, etc. and always needed Sunday Ticket for Packers games anyways. That said, I got Sunday Ticket streaming for $99 as a returning college student and we are doing Hulu with much happiness.

Cubs on pitcher #7 in what's turning into a route. Maddon realizes he has two more against these guys after tonight, right?

I'm not gonna say that team is coming apart at the seems but they are darn close to that.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Perez and Shaw need to attend one of those Augie postgame clinics about running through first base.

BA and Rock always comment about it too... It's just dumb.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Does Soria go another? If not, why not?

Like Knebel, this is 4 appearances in 5 days for him. No way he goes a 2nd inning.

Jeffress has hardly pitched lately, this is actually a good spot for him to get a lower stress inning.

but 7 pitches? Also aren't we trying to avoid JJ since he is a little banged up. Also the double switch to bring in Soria suggests CC at least want to leave the option open for multiple innings

Does Soria go another? If not, why not?

Like Knebel, this is 4 appearances in 5 days for him. No way he goes a 2nd inning.

Jeffress has hardly pitched lately, this is actually a good spot for him to get a lower stress inning.

As long as he doesn't tweak his neck, rendering him unavailable tomorrow.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived