Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-25: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Cardinals (Gomber) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-4 -- Braun 2 HRs, Yelich for MVP of NL, AL, & Universe]

Eye Black
  • Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I the only one with the broadcast feed going bad?

It’s doing it for me too. I missed the Braun homer because of it. I have DirecTV.

I miss nothing EVER with cable...

Just saying.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

ALL of the players know what will get you tossed, and generally it is "showing up the ump" which means some kind of public shaming. They all know this. They can complain all they want if they don't make it obvious. Turning his head back around was his dagger and he knew it but was an idiot because he was correct and thought he would get a pass because of the playoff implications. Good on the ump for being consistent.

Good on Braun, keep piling on and we can use Kratz to close it out

Didn't Yelich do it just last night? Showed up the ump barking at him right to his face? Could be wrong, been a lot of games lately. Just saying it happens so think the same for our guys. But I agree that last turn did him in, he was given a good leash and he went too far, he knew he was on the line and risked it.

It’s doing it for me too. I missed the Braun homer because of it. I have DirecTV.

Same, I've had this problem with the broadcasts for at least the last week.

Exactly why I will never have DirecTV. I'll keep paying my $800 a month to Spectrum

Braun getting hot now is an absolute best case scenario for this team. A hot Braun is basically like having a right-handed Yelich in your batting order. Would be absolutely huge if he can hold onto this for awhile.

Better not be on the bench tomorrow...

:(

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

No and I missed Brauns dinger last night too because of it!

Right before Braun hit this last dinger, I said to my wife as the feed cut out, "you know, when this happened last night, Braun hit one out--I'd take that," and so it was.

I miss nothing EVER with cable...

Just saying.

I enjoy multi-room DVR and being able to customize my guide too much. Once cable offers that I’ll switch back.

ALL of the players know what will get you tossed, and generally it is "showing up the ump" which means some kind of public shaming. They all know this. They can complain all they want if they don't make it obvious. Turning his head back around was his dagger and he knew it but was an idiot because he was correct and thought he would get a pass because of the playoff implications. Good on the ump for being consistent.

Good on Braun, keep piling on and we can use Kratz to close it out

Didn't Yelich do it just last night? Showed up the ump barking at him right to his face? Could be wrong, been a lot of games lately. Just saying it happens so think the same for our guys. But I agree that last turn did him in, he was given a good leash and he went too far, he knew he was on the line and risked it.

You can talk to the ump about where that pitch was etc. You can't make the ump feel like you are calling him out and making him look bad. If you end the conversation by pretending that you now agree with the call you will never get tossed. Either way, I wonder if the crew was pissed about his fake HBP last night, I'm sure they all know he lied about it

That should do it. Emphasis on should. We're .5 back.

Really? The Cardinals still have 22% of their outs remaining. 5 runs is definitely doable.

I feel pretty confident. They haven't held the offense all night, their pen sucks, and they're probably going to have to do some of it on Jeffress. How many 5-run leads has our pen surrendered this year in the 8th inning and beyond?

More worried about the Cubs rallying.

No and I missed Brauns dinger last night too because of it!

Right before Braun hit this last dinger, I said to my wife as the feed cut out, "you know, when this happened last night, Braun hit one out--I'd take that," and so it was.

Haha, as mentioned last night maybe this series really is just baseball’s version of the Truman Show!

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived