Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-25: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Cardinals (Gomber) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-4 -- Braun 2 HRs, Yelich for MVP of NL, AL, & Universe]

Eye Black
That's a generous call to put it mildly.

If MLB Gameday is to be believed (I'm not watching the game), strike three was just the tiniest bit outside of the strike zone. In fact, part of the circle representing the ball is barely touching the corner of the zone.

Maybe it looked worse on TV.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tough to admit but on Carpenter's side there. huge game, best player, terrible call and he was walking away. hitter before had a bad call against him too. Last night went more our way than theirs.

Don't mouth off at the ump if you don't want to risk getting tossed. Pretty simple.

Hate to see a star get tossed in a key game...oh nvm, I'm loving this. Hope they get the manager and Molina, too, just for giggles.

I almost always agree...except against the Cardinals. Even the Cubs I don't like seeing a Bryant or Rizzo tossed, but the Cardinals can eat it...that organization is a bunch of pricks.

I like seeing all Cardinals, and all Cubs tossed.

Toss them all!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I'll also add, nothing Carpenter said or did seemed to warrant an ejection. He was super calm, especially initially...just had a conversation. That was a very very quick trigger. But again, I feel zero remorse for the Cardinal way...

You never know if he said any of the magic words that cause immediate ejections.

I'll also add, nothing Carpenter said or did seemed to warrant an ejection. He was super calm, especially initially...just had a conversation. That was a very very quick trigger. But again, I feel zero remorse for the Cardinal way...

Pretty sure whatever he said to Martinez passing by was colorful and purposefully loud enough for the ump to hear , that’s what got him

Archived