Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-25: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Cardinals (Gomber) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-4 -- Braun 2 HRs, Yelich for MVP of NL, AL, & Universe]

Eye Black
  • Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Running to the pen too often. It has consequences.

No, having Gio Gonzalez start meaningful games is the problem.

What in the heck are you talking about? The guy was 2-0 with an ERA under 2 for the Brewers coming into tonight. I'll go ahead and admit it, I'm hoping you say something to get banned if this keeps up.

You hope he says something to get banned?

Huh?

Very strange reaction.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Don't want to make this into more than it is, and it's my babbling, but the Cubs look gassed. Not just the pitching, but the body language of just about everybody.

They look like the Brewers did right before the break. Those long stretches are killers.

Don't want to make this into more than it is, and it's my babbling, but the Cubs look gassed. Not just the pitching, but the body language of just about everybody.

Even Baez? Does he not know he has the MVP wrapped up?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Running to the pen too often. It has consequences.

No, having Gio Gonzalez start meaningful games is the problem.

What in the heck are you talking about? The guy was 2-0 with an ERA under 2 for the Brewers coming into tonight. I'll go ahead and admit it, I'm hoping you say something to get banned if this keeps up.

Him get banned? This is two consecutive IGT's where you gotten unhinged because someone doesn't agree with you. Opinions are allowed even if they aren't yours.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I agree. Russell was popular guy in the clubhouse. Him being sent away hurt them. Bullpen not good either. I wouldn't mind matching up with them right now.

Williams wasn't bad there.. Martinez found a hole on a pitch outside the zone and Ozuna barely made contact and it turned into a hit. Huge to get of that with limited damage!

Yeah, trust the process, as they say. Williams did his job, and it paid off, just not quite how you draw it up.

As a head golf pro used to say to a friend of mine, "You don't draw pictures on the scorecard."

Williams wasn't bad there.. Martinez found a hole on a pitch outside the zone and Ozuna barely made contact and it turned into a hit. Huge to get of that with limited damage!

Yeah, trust the process, as they say. Williams did his job, and it paid off, just not quite how you draw it up.

As a head golf pro used to say to a friend of mine, "You don't draw pictures on the scorecard."

Is Coach Cooper a golf pro too?

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Pirates - in play-run(s)

Maddon chewing through that pen again too.

Don’t want to jinx anything but man it’s so nice to be hot instead of slipping at the end here like we are used to in Milwaukee , who knows about the division or WC1 but we are going to do something good this year You can feel it

Archived