Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-25: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Cardinals (Gomber) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-4 -- Braun 2 HRs, Yelich for MVP of NL, AL, & Universe]

Eye Black
Silly question: would FSWI broadcast the playoff games or just National tv?

Just national TV. I wonder what happens if they advance and get an MLB Network game. A lot of people don't have that. Would they put it on some other channel or "unlock" MLB Network in the market for the game only?

DirecTV unlocks MLB Network for me on playoff days...

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would they put it on some other channel or "unlock" MLB Network in the market for the game only?

They would let the entire league fold before unlocking markets

I mean, pissing off fans seems like a better idea I guess.

Cards own fault there. Coach Cooper never intentionally walks guys, can't show fear like that. Champions aren't afraid, get the guy out.

Coach Cooper never bunts either, bunting is for girls softball, or so he used to say...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I'm gonna beat my own dead horse and again bring up pitchers batting when you have multiple long relief options. This could have been a huge inning. Now Gio will probably give up runs in the bottom of the inning. It always seems pitchers give up more runs in the inning after they hit.

Ahem.

Just tell me who to reverse jinx next and I'm on it.

No way you should let Santana/Thames hit here. Gio is 1 for 2 with a clutch RBI, and you need him against Carpenter.

Archived