Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-24: Brewers (Bullpen) at Cardinals (Flaherty) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-4 -- Lots of drama & a clutch W!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm afraid of a relapse with drugs/alcohol for Jeffress.

Don’t think he would’ve been there this morning then.

I hate speculating, so I don't want to expand. Really don't. But it could be he came in to tell CC what's going on. Could be he was tested, appealed, and heard back today. Man I hate having to say it, but it is possible. He only pitch what one inning in 9 days or something? And he sure didnt look injured.

I'm afraid of a relapse with drugs/alcohol for Jeffress.

Don’t think he would’ve been there this morning then.

I hate speculating, so I don't want to expand. Really don't. But it could be he came in to tell CC what's going on. Could be he was tested, appealed, and heard back today. Man I hate having to say it, but it is possible. He only pitch what one inning in 9 days or something? And he sure didnt look injured.

I don’t think major league players get tested.

JJ had a DWI once and got caught smoking marijuana twice when he was still a kid (even though a large number of major leaguers probably smoke is regularly). I don't think it's reasonable to infer major addiction issues that could be at play tonight.

Archived