Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-24: Brewers (Bullpen) at Cardinals (Flaherty) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-4 -- Lots of drama & a clutch W!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesus should have sac bunted there. I guess with Travis "looks into center field instead of the ball" at the plate, it wouldn't have mattered.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Cain and Yelich have been a revelation at the top of the order. Can you imagine watching Broxton, Villar or even Arcia hitting up there all year?

Don't diss on Villar ... Villar looks like an all-star compared to Schoop!

I loved Villar. But not hitting leadoff on a playoff contender in October. I'm sure he'll be terrific playing for a crap team for the next few years.

I would guess JJ is sick if he's not even in the bullpen.

Theres a couple other things it could be that I don't even want to think about let alone say.

I have thought the same..

Genuinely curious what you're alluding to. He quit baseball?

I'm afraid of a relapse with drugs/alcohol for Jeffress.

Don’t think he would’ve been there this morning then.

Not to mention it no longer matters now that he's in the majors (from a testing standpoint).

Archived