Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-24: Brewers (Bullpen) at Cardinals (Flaherty) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-4 -- Lots of drama & a clutch W!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am a bad fan. I can't take it. I put on my lucky sleep shirt (last worn during that game against Pittsburgh woth the 3-run 15th was it?), and I am going to hope I see good news when I wake up.

Bring it home.

What would Coach Cooper say?

Ok I have to ask - what is this reference?

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

This is frustrating because I really don’t think I can hold out for this one.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

ok, so what is the best source for the official resume time?

Haudricourt said (via Twitter) they are hoping to resume at 10:30pm CT, but then added that he isn’t sure about that.

Said four more Gruber commercials and three Pizza Ranch... so yea, probably 10:30

I am a bad fan. I can't take it. I put on my lucky sleep shirt (last worn during that game against Pittsburgh woth the 3-run 15th was it?), and I am going to hope I see good news when I wake up.

Bring it home.

I also don't know but I hope it is

61pbT5vJVbL._SY445_.jpg

Bring it home.

Cubs troll that was here, briefly, for some IGTs last month. Really odd behavior, talking about his old youth coach (Cooper) who was an old school baseball traditionalist, apparently.

Cubs troll that was here, briefly, for some IGTs last month. Really odd behavior, talking about his old youth coach (Cooper) who was an old school baseball traditionalist, apparently.

Correct.

I didn't remember he was a Cubs fan, but some of the things he said were comical.

One of his things was that you were not allowed to watch scoreboards of other games.

It was fun.

Pretty sure FVBrewerFan has also referenced him on occasion since his brief appearance here...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I don’t miss too many threads, but completely missed that.

And of course it's stopped raining.

Herodotus wrote that Persian king Xerxes once had the sea whipped when it destroyed a bridge his engineers had built. I say after all the rain problems they’ve had in big road games this year, the Crew should bring in cannons to launch shells at the sky.

Kudos. We need more Herodotus and Thucydides in our IGTs.

I don’t miss too many threads, but completely missed that.

"Miss" might be a little strong.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

If we can get back to winning series 2-1 or 3-1, we would not need to "scoreboard watch". They taught me in Little League and Pony League not to focus on other teams and what they do when we weren't playing them. My old Coach Cooper believed that it was bad luck to hope other teams lose.

Big Al

Coach Cooper

If we can get back to winning series 2-1 or 3-1, we would not need to "scoreboard watch". They taught me in Little League and Pony League not to focus on other teams and what they do when we weren't playing them. My old Coach Cooper believed that it was bad luck to hope other teams lose.

Big Al

Coach Cooper

That's him!

:) :laughing

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Community Moderator
Just got home and saw it's 4-4 and raining. Wow, lots of pages to this thread. Did I miss anything? Glad they are saving some game for the west coast fans :)

The most discussed play in BF.net history was allowing Peralta to face Carpenter in the 3rd

I should have known that a bullpen game would just mean 9 full innings of pitching moves to over-scrutinize...

Big Al

Coach Cooper

That's him!

:) :laughing

Haha! Ok thanks everyone for the answers. I'd seen that referenced in a few IGTs, & had zero clue.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived