Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-24: Brewers (Bullpen) at Cardinals (Flaherty) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-4 -- Lots of drama & a clutch W!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Cain allowed to walk that far out of the batter's box to shed his gear after being walked? Obviously the answer is yes, but geez... I don't remember ever seeing that before. Usually they get rid of their armor in the box or at 1B when they get there.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Is Cain allowed to walk that far out of the batter's box to shed his gear after being walked? Obviously the answer is yes, but geez... I don't remember ever seeing that before. Usually they get rid of their armor in the box or at 1B when they get there.
I thought that was weird too. Almost thought maybe he strained a muscle or something.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived