Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-24: Brewers (Bullpen) at Cardinals (Flaherty) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-4 -- Lots of drama & a clutch W!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And of course it's stopped raining.

Herodotus wrote that Persian king Xerxes once had the sea whipped when it destroyed a bridge his engineers had built. I say after all the rain problems they’ve had in big road games this year, the Crew should bring in cannons to launch shells at the sky.

Just yesterday Braun ws a bum. Now we're complaining about him being double switched.

Did you see his previous at bats tonight?

We needed his bat n this game.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

As soon as you notice he can’t locate and his velocity is down 3-4 mph you need to pull him. With all the righties up I cannot understand how Knebel or Soria wasn’t up, especially after the first homer. If you want to manage like it’s game 7 of the WS then manage like it’s game 7 of the WS.

Amen!

Gotta' be proactive!

Gotta' react faster to game situations!

Gotta' be better, CC!

Pirates are up on the Cubs 4-1 in the 8th inning.

Which is good.........if we can score.

It's good regardless. You want a Cubs team with something to play for to face the Cardinals next weekend.

Exactly. Sticking with them is nearly as important as overtaking them. Much more realistic if nothing else.

Just yesterday Braun ws a bum. Now we're complaining about him being double switched.

Nobody said complaining and consistency were mutually exclusive!

Or that sweeping generalizations were accurate.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Archived