Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-24: Brewers (Bullpen) at Cardinals (Flaherty) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-4 -- Lots of drama & a clutch W!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he blows up, may have tweaked something, and is still pitching?

He never should have been allowed to walk that guy, should have been out of the game a lot sooner.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

If it turns out Hader tweaked something from slipping on that cleat cleaner I am going to be forced to start believing in Cardinals devil magic again.

I've never stopped believing...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

As soon as you notice he can’t locate and his velocity is down 3-4 mph you need to pull him. With all the righties up I cannot understand how Knebel or Soria wasn’t up, especially after the first homer. If you want to manage like it’s game 7 of the WS then manage like it’s game 7 of the WS.

Why are we double switching Braun out of a game where he is locked in?? So Guerra can pitch 3 innings here?? This is madness.

You have 14 guys in the pen. Just make a straight up change. My how times have changed for Braunny. 430 foot shot and grab some pine dude.

Archived