Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-23: Brewers (Miley) at Pirates (Kingham) 12:35 PM CDT [Brewers win, 13-6]

Eye Black
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

That happens multiple times a year at ballparks across the country and everyone gets mad at whatever fan (usually a kid) that reaches over the fence to get a ball, but the reality is what kid *isn't* going to reach for a ball when it's within their grasp? I mean, after snagging the Jetes fly ball, Jeffrey Maier would have been called less terrible things if he had run a school bus full of pre-K kids off the road into a ravine full of pihrannas.

Accept that it happens and call interference when it does, or just put the first row of seats 4 feet higher.

Christian Yelich has 21 homers in the second half...matching his career high for a FULL SEASON!!!!!

Might want to check his pee.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I've seen some mention a shaw trade if moose wants to stick around. 30 plus bombs and decent d at 3 spots for peanuts? I'll pass on that unless it's bringing back degrom.

I agree. Shaw and Moose are fairly even as players. I'd probably argue Shaw slightly better but maybe Moose's D makes up for it. One will be very cheap for a few more years, the other 15+ mil for several years.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Christian Yelich has 21 homers in the second half...matching his career high for a FULL SEASON!!!!!

Might want to check his pee.

I'll do anything he wants me to do.

We need to clone Christian Yelich. Can you collect some of.....wait, never mind.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived