2018-09-22: Other MLB Games

homer
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Please use this thread to discuss other MLB games with playoff implications:

SF @ St Louis 12:05PM

Cubs @ White Sox 6:10PM

Colorado @ Arizona 7:10PM

San Diego @ Los Angeles 8:10PM

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I'm ok with the cards winning tbh. It keeps them in pace with the Dodgers, and they will need a little but of a cushon for when we sweep them.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Giants were up 4-2, but a Yadi 2-run home run ties it up in the bottom of the 7th. I don’t mind the Cardinals “hanging around”, but I would like the gap to be more than 3 games before the Crew-Cards series starts on Monday.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

I'm ok with the cards winning tbh. It keeps them in pace with the Dodgers, and they will need a little but of a cushon for when we sweep them.

Why do you want them to keep pace with the Dodgers? LAD will probably win the West. They're a much better team than the Rockies, and they have a 1.5 game lead. The best possible outcome is for the Rockies to catch the Cardinals. There's not many plausible scenarios where the Cardinals beating anyone except the Cubs right now is good for the Brewers. It's really important for the Brewers to keep a nice cushion and rest their best pitchers for a possible wild card game. Can't count on them to win a series in St. Louis, and I'm by no means a Negative Nancy when it comes to this years Brewers.

Cards won in 10 today by the way. SF blew a 4-2 lead in the bottom of the 7th and lost in the 10th.

Why do you want them to keep pace with the Dodgers? LAD will probably win the West. They're a much better team than the Rockies, and they have a 1.5 game lead. The best possible outcome is for the Rockies to catch the Cardinals. There's not many plausible scenarios where the Cardinals beating anyone except the Cubs right now is good for the Brewers. It's really important for the Brewers to keep a nice cushion and rest their best pitchers for a possible wild card game. Can't count on them to win a series in St. Louis, and I'm by no means a Negative Nancy when it comes to this years Brewers.

Cards won in 10 today by the way. SF blew a 4-2 lead in the bottom of the 7th and lost in the 10th.

Because i want the Rockies to catch the dodgers too.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived