Brewer Fanatic

Game thread, Green Bay vs. Washington, 9/23/18

LouisEly

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're really doing the pay the refs thing? This is an 8-8 team. Rodgers is holding them up and doing it on one leg.

All of the PI/Holding have been legit.

I would like to see some contact to be allowed...some are pretty ticky tack. The Tramon Williams one specifically.

Then again that second scoring drive was only alive because of a missed holding call that could not be anymore obvious.

Anybody else just feel kind of disengaged? Maybe it's because the Brewers are still in it for a change. But I'm kind of bored and looking for an excuse to go do something else. I dunno.

Leaves a lot to be desired when Aaron Rodgers hardly sees the field because the defense just lets them march down the field.

So far in this game, I would have thought Capers was still our guy. A bit disappointing because I was high on the Pettine hire.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

So far in this game, I would have thought Capers was still our guy. A bit disappointing because I was high on the Pettine hire.

This defense got worse, a ton worse, the second King was hurt. He is out, and that absence not only forced House on the field but exposes guys like Brice even more. The Vikings went right after the secondary after King left and had the long TD to Diggs.

If they're going anywhere without an acquisition, King and Josh Jones need to be healthy. King will be a star if he can stop getting hurt.

How you have an Aaron Rodgers and not use timeouts to get the ball back is beyond me. Soooooo dumb. It’s loser football.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Wow. The head on shot clearly shows him short and the. You can see him move the ball forward. Not like i think we would have stopped them on third down, but its the principle of the matter.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
So maybe it wasn't all Dom Capers' fault?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived