Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-22: Brewers (Davies) at Pirates (Williams) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-0]

Eye Black
So glad I stayed away from this hot mess of an IGT tonight. Some just ridiculously hot take posts happening around here.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but I pretty much wrote this game off before it started. Just accept that some opposing pitchers are really good. My only hope was that Davies would somehow throw a gem and we'd squeak out a 1-0 or 2-1 win.

Just get tomorrow's game and hope that the White Sox help us out.

So glad I stayed away from this hot mess of an IGT tonight. Some just ridiculously hot take posts happening around here.

But you didn't stay away from it. You still had to interject one jab calling people out for their in-game reactions.

Hot takes? Yeah, probably. Braun doesn't suck, but as I said early in the thread he could stand to see the bench for Santana a few games. I think a lot of the frustration with him stems from the whole hope with him among many who still believe in him as a big game player is that he would be a guy to step up in September in a pennant race. That has not happened.

In any event, people were just disappointed to see the hope from Friday's games fade back to the reality of probably little chance of winning the division. We've all been there, as far as IGTs go.

Archived