Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-22: Brewers (Davies) at Pirates (Williams) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a feeling this Central race is going to turn tonight. Sox will rally to win and so will the Brewers. Probably wrong, but sending oit the vibes.

That or the wild card as we give up ground to both the Rockies and Cardinals.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Pittsburgh is a good team. They are going to finish above .500 in a tough division.

That doesn’t mean we should hit like glavine/Maddox /smoltz are throwIng every series against us. It’s ridiculous.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

This offense is not conductive to a one game playoff. They are just too inconsistent to feel good about any one game situation. Unfortunately that's what it looks like it will be.

That's why just haven't been too excited about "making the playoffs". For the right to play the cards in one game? Mustering three hits and getting shutout? Eh, no fun.

Archived