Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-22: Brewers (Davies) at Pirates (Williams) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-0]

Eye Black
Braun is hitting .200 in September. I could stand to see Santana get a few starts for him.

According to some on this board, he's still amazing. Definitely agree with Santana getting more starts. Braun/ Shaw doesn't scare people in the run producing positions.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can never have an easy game versus this team.

There's absolutely no excuse for not hitting these starters. They're throwing hittable pitches like every other team. Is this like Favre in Minnesota?

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Braun is hitting .200 in September. I could stand to see Santana get a few starts for him.

According to some on this board, he's still amazing. Definitely agree with Santana getting more starts. Braun/ Shaw doesn't scare people in the run producing positions.

I don’t remember a lot of instances this year with people on this board saying “Ryan Braun is amazing.” Are you sure you have that correct, or are you misconstruing that with some people that have pointed out he has, at times, been subject to some tough luck this season?

I do agree with the original point, I would have liked to have seen Santana get a start tonight.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

You can never have an easy game versus this team.

There's absolutely no excuse for not hitting these starters. They're throwing hittable pitches like every other team. Is this like Favre in Minnesota?

I've been told it's completely random and perfectly acceptable and any response to such randomness, like the quoted one above, is "over reacting".

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Would have been nice if Thames swallowed his pride and dropped a bunt down for a double, instead of a double play. You're hitting less than .219 bro, time to help the team.

Would have been nice if Thames swallowed his pride and dropped a bunt down for a double, instead of a double play. You're hitting less than .219 bro, time to help the team.

I know Rock makes it sound too easy, but chances are he fouls it off or hits it hard back to pitcher, something not positive.

If it were as easy as Bill makes it sound I would hope we would take 1st and 2nd with 1 out. Thames doesn't strike me as an accomplished bunter.

I know Rock makes it sound too easy, but chances are he fouls it off or hits it hard back to pitcher, something not positive.

If it were as easy as Bill makes it sound I would hope we would take 1st and 2nd with 1 out. Thames doesn't strike me as an accomplished bunter.

I get that, but if you actually practice bunting it is worlds easier than hitting.... I'm simply doubting Thames practices because "chicks dig the long ball" mentality.

Archived