Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-21: Brewers (Chacín) at Pirates (Nova) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3 -- Offense explodes in 6th, with 3 HR]

Eye Black
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcia for sacrificial all 3 outs this inning?(he can have back to back hits 2nd and third time through the order though to make him feel better.)
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Nothing wrong with being happy for Kratz, good dude and he crushed that one, but some of the other "I told you so's" on this page seem odd. Pina did have a HR of his own after a 13 pitch battle last start and as we all know can do the same things and more defensively.

Come on boys we still need a triple this inning

I had to check on Kratz, as you could guess 0 career triples. He has 844 career PA .

all-time leader for PA among players with 0 career triples is a former Brewer catcher...any guesses?

I know it's not Moeller! Estrada?

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I had to check on Kratz, as you could guess 0 career triples. He has 844 career PA .

all-time leader for PA among players with 0 career triples is a former Brewer catcher...any guesses?

I'll guess Jonny Estrada considering it would take him about three minutes to run from home to third.

Jesse Levis?

haha forgot about him, but he does have 1 3 bagger in 752 PA

I'll guess Jonny Estrada considering it would take him about three minutes to run from home to third.

ding ding ding nicely done!

MLB leader with 2244 PAs and 0 triples

Why start Kratz?!?!!

I know it's funny but last 28 days BA/OBP: 239/308

Last 21:200/286

14: 250/250

I don't hate the guy and good for him getting involved, good story and good backup. Has come up with some timely hits and I'm rooting for him. Just feel like someone asking the question should happen and there has been no info.

Johnny Estrada?

Archived