Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-21: Brewers (Chacín) at Pirates (Nova) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3 -- Offense explodes in 6th, with 3 HR]

Eye Black
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't go so far as to say Moose has been a game-changing addition to the team, but he has been a VERY nice addition. His defense has been superb, his bat, while not electric, has been good enough (and his power has really come on), and he gives the lineup/position assignments some flexibility.

I just love Kratz. Sparks a rally with that throw out from his knees and then puts an exclamation mark on this rally.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

This guy and his tats... lol

Aquaman?

I thought he had the periodic table on his left arm at first

That's what I thought at first, but it's scales or scale looking objects. And then on the other side some sort of fractal pattern and scales again.

Someone broke out the Popeye spinach during the delay!

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

ETA: I did some quick googling to try to find some Pina D info last year but struggled. So no help there but I thought he checked well on everything last year the way he was talked about. Gonna be heading out soon so I'm gonna give up. Hope Kratz goes 3/4 for with a ding dong

Perfect.

Hey, lets give the windmill some credit there (because it worked)!

Did I see that there is an Ed Sedar bobblehead coming out?

Will it double as a fan from the arm going around so fast?

They should do and Ed Sedar alarm clock with his arms acting as the clock hands.

Archived