Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-21: Brewers (Chacín) at Pirates (Nova) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3 -- Offense explodes in 6th, with 3 HR]

Eye Black
I believe cancel is the answer. I think suspend is only for when games could be official buts it's still tied or the away team just scored and home team hasn't completed their half yet.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My understanding is that the game is wiped clean like it never happened and they’ll start over. If that happens obviously good timing for the Brewers who were within two outs of the game possibly being official.

That being said, I think they are going to get this one in.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I'm trying to imagine another baseball market where the contending team can switch catchers in the middle of the season and the question is never even asked of management the reason. Unbelievable. Pina hits a huge homer last game. Team has the next day off and we still get Kratz behind the dish. Whatever happened to make him fall out of favor will be an interesting conversation when he signs with his new team in the off season.

A team that keeps winnings games. And they didn’t switch catchers like you’re implying. Pina was god awful for a long time and has been banged up to say the least. He and Kratz are on a pretty obvious rotation because CC has determined it’s what’s best for the team.

My point exactly. Your guessing they are on an obvious rotation. If so what is it?? The point is New York Boston Chicago the question gets asked and answered. Here we rely on your guess. I guess asking Counsell the question of what's the plan is too much to ask.

It’s not like he’s been benched and it’s not like he’s Johnny Bench.

Has he been on Johnny Bench's bench?

No, but he's benched the way Mench was benched by swinging the bat like a wrench.

Show off!

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

So you want our manager confessing his philosophies so others teams can learn about them.

This ain't football. There is no philosophical advantage to be gained by know Kratz catches Miley or Kratz catches on Wednesday or whatever. If there is a plan other than Kratz is our new number one catcher because he's gritty let's hear it.

Archived