Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-19: Reds (Harvey) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Always fun to see Domingo run hard somewhere.

The guy is such a terrific athlete. All the talent in the world. I hope he comes back next year ready to rock.

Heck, he still has time this year for hero ball.

Oh, I agree. I think you and I have had this talk before.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Wow what an epic at bat from Pina.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Well they are going to average at least 5 runs a game in this series. Could they at least score 5 runs a game instead of scoring them all in a couple games and then looking like a little league team in the others.

Meanwhile, the Cubs can score five runs for an entire series and win two of three...

They’ll continue to let the numbers dictate the catcher. Kratz has done his job too.

Hell of an at bat there. That was fun!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I don't want to see Albers until the day after never. Peralta to see what he looks like out of the pen. Guerra, Williams, Barnes to stay sharp. Albers better not be on post season roster, no reason for him to pitch unless everyone else is used up. .

Not that big of a deal, just saying.

Boy has Corey been great since his return........

Who also has been really good lately, also in a very small sample, is Junior Guerra. Is he a reliever, or was he tired and just needed to rest his arm a bit?

I think he was tired as he was pretty good up until the middle of August. Getting essentially almost two weeks off early in September (except for one out against the Cubs) seems to have helped. Maybe he's a swingman, but I'm not giving up on him yet.

Archived