Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-18: Reds (Lorenzen) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have they said why Cain got pulled?

I'm at the game...

No update on the broadcast yet, but Cool Hand Lucroy posted this earlier:

Does Cain look hurt to anyone else? Looked like he tweaked his back early yestetday, and his swings tonight look pretty defensive....

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Or, why not bring in Arcia at SS and move Schoop back to 2B when Shaw went out. Hard to believe I'd want Arcia in, but he has been a lot better recently.

I'm, just not fond of Perez or Broxton getting at bats when we desperately need offense.

Is saving Santana and Braun to pinch hit a better plan than sending them in the game for multiple at bats over Broxton?

Ok, I'll leave it alone now, just don't like the moves made on the offensive side tonight.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I can't believe Dan Jennings has a 3.16 ERA. It seems like he's been slapped around a lot this year. He has to have let a lot of inherited runners score.

Amazingly only 14 of his 44 inherited runners have scored. Would have thought much higher.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Too bad Granderson doesn't have a cannon, he'd have gotten him...

Or if he actually plays the ball to throw it back in instead of being lazy and not taking the extra two steps

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Cubs out to a 2-0 lead in the 1st. Because of course they are.

Dbacks haven't been interested for weeks - although I think Montgomery is pitching...I had this one pegged for a lot of runs for both teams.

Not sure which is actually worse after what is shaping up to be a Brewer loss unless they wake up - falling another game behind the Cubs or, should they also lose, missing an opportunity to make up ground on them while playing the Reds at home.

Archived