Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-18: Reds (Lorenzen) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Cain look hurt to anyone else? Looked like he tweaked his back early yestetday, and his swings tonight look pretty defensive....

He's looked hurt in everything has done this entire year.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Could we not have moved Yelich to CF and subbed in Santana instead of Broxton? I have no confidence in his bat at all, not even a little bit. Now we have Broxton and Perez in our 3 and 4 hole. yuk
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Kinda wish they would have just moved Yelich to CF, and inserted Braun or Santana in the game. Not a lot of faith in Broxton's offense.

jinx

amazing we just posted almost the exact same thing at the exact same time.

yup, Broxton hitting in a clutch situation and he strikes out on a pitch 2 feet out of the zone.

Broxton shouldn't be hitting in meaningful at bats for the rest of this season. Defensive sub, yes. Pinch running, yes. Nothing more.

Geez, it's funny with some guys you can predict with over 90% certainty what the outcome would be. I could have told you beyond the shadow of a doubt that Broxton would strike out on a pitch out of the strike zone.

What's the point of have 700 guys up if you are going to give Broxton and Saladino key at-bats?

Kinda wish they would have just moved Yelich to CF, and inserted Braun or Santana in the game. Not a lot of faith in Broxton's offense.

jinx

amazing we just posted almost the exact same thing at the exact same time.

I was thinking this exact same thing as well. I don’t think Broxton should have been the first option when offensive production is clearly a need in this game currently.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I can't believe Dan Jennings has a 3.16 ERA. It seems like he's been slapped around a lot this year. He has to have let a lot of inherited runners score.

Oh for sure. Seems like most of the damage done against him was when he was brought in to face a lefty with a couple guys on, and he promptly let them score...ALL of them. lol

Archived