Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-17: Reds (DeSclafani) at Brewers (Miley) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-0 -- Christian Yelich Hits for the Cycle, Again!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beyendo beyendo beyendo...

Ugh!

The only think that is going to be good about the off season is a break from the same commercials being played 1000's of times a night...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Wade Miley with another nice start tonight, although he's put on a lot of baserunners. I am officially a Wade Miley convert. Guy has been money this year. Would have been interesting to see what he could have done had he not battled injury for a big chunk of the year.

YES your Correct Miley and Chacin have beed fabalous for the crew like our top two starters.

I'm a Braun fan, but what purpose does he serve for this current team and in the future.

Hate saying it, but man is he going to be a waste of roster space in the coming years.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived