Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-14: Pirates (Archer) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are we making a double switch this early in the game and choose Arcia? Why not just let Burnes lead off the next inning at that rate and not stick Arcia in there, who is likely to hit like garbage in multiple ABs now.

You make the move to have offense...but in reality if he gets multiple ABs in this game now we probably come out worse on paper.

I mean Arcia will hopefully give a better AB than Burnes. Plus Schoop hasn't looked too hot tonight

Arcia hit the ball very hard. Just ask Archer's bum.

Archer near tears, catcher laughing at him.

I'm not watching, but assume this means the injury report tomorrow will be: Archer - Day-to-day (testicle)

nope.

Archer - Day to day (gluteus maximus)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Why are we making a double switch this early in the game and choose Arcia? Why not just let Burnes lead off the next inning at that rate and not stick Arcia in there, who is likely to hit like garbage in multiple ABs now.

You make the move to have offense...but in reality if he gets multiple ABs in this game now we probably come out worse on paper.

I mean Arcia will hopefully give a better AB than Burnes. Plus Schoop hasn't looked too hot tonight

Arcia hit the ball very hard. Just ask Archer's bum.

List of things I don’t need to see in one post:

Arcia

hit

ball

Very hard

Archer’s bum

Probably because when they did this with Anderson the other day people complained that they didn't bring in Arcia for defensive purposes. It really doesn't matter what Counsell does, someone is going to think it is wrong.

Archived