Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-14: Pirates (Archer) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-4]

Eye Black
Hupy and Abraham sunglasses guy commercial is asinine.

guy looks like an idiot.

Also hate the one with the screaming kids in the van while the Dad goes in to get treats. That screaming is like nails on a chalkboard.

And their other ones are any better?!

Thankfully Jason Abraham has been outdone on the creepiness by the "One Call, That's All" guy, but I do enjoy him holding the bat. Watching him swing it may be more painful than watching him talk.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a good piece of hitting. He got the FB up and it was away. Good swing, it'll happen to a guy throwing 88-91.

Thought the same thing. Offense is going to need to win it tonight.

Noce to get a break on the challenge. Looked simultaneous to me

If it appeared simultaneous to the replay crew than they have no choice but to go with the call on the field.

I thought Marte just barely beat the throw by a small fraction of a second.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Why are we making a double switch this early in the game and choose Arcia? Why not just let Burnes lead off the next inning at that rate and not stick Arcia in there, who is likely to hit like garbage in multiple ABs now.

You make the move to have offense...but in reality if he gets multiple ABs in this game now we probably come out worse on paper.

Why are we making a double switch this early in the game and choose Arcia? Why not just let Burnes lead off the next inning at that rate and not stick Arcia in there, who is likely to hit like garbage in multiple ABs now.

You make the move to have offense...but in reality if he gets multiple ABs in this game now we probably come out worse on paper.

I mean Arcia will hopefully give a better AB than Burnes. Plus Schoop hasn't looked too hot tonight

So yeah, let's pump the brakes on Gio Gonzalez a bit. Yuck.

Cmon offense. Gotta win this one.

Was very good in his first start. Couldn't command it tonight though. I would give him at least one more start, but they need to have someone like Woodruff or even Burnes prepared to step into the rotation if Gio falters. Don't know how they feel about Guerra going back into the rotation.

Archived