Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-14: Pirates (Archer) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lorenzo Cain is a GG lock in my opinion. Huge year, lots of media attention, and we are going to play in October.

But seriously Brian and Bill. It was a stellar catch. We don’t need to make it out to be a homerun robbery. You guys just sound like a bunch of blind idiots. Not even friggen close.

Anybody else having trouble getting the radio broadcast?

I did initially on mlb at bat. I was listening to the pirates broadcast until about halfway through the 1st. Then I was fine.

Thanks same here. In time for the HR calls at least!

Cain with the smile and hat tip, the best.

I would have just bunted there. What are the odds even if Gio hits it to the OF Pina will even score? The OFers will play so shallow it’s stupidly unlikely Pina will score on a grounder.

Next up is a very speedy Cain who probably is more likely to hit an infield single to score someone from third.

If Gio doesn't start throwing strikes the bullpen might have to go four tonight. Walks way too many.

I hope they only have to go four, it could be 5 or 6 if Gio doesn't get his act together...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived