Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-14: Pirates (Archer) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The great thing is Thames being bad isn’t a huge deal because of the depth.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Cubs escape with a 3-2 win. That Reds pen is so, so bad.

At least the Cardinals are down 3-0 late, and the Giants have an early lead on the Rockies.

I don’t think the Cards losing to the Dodgers is a good thing.

I do. I don't want the Cardinals anywhere near the playoffs.

Would face the Cards any day of the week over that Dodger team.

Cubs seem to win every single "skin of their ass" game that they play. Thanks for groving that pitch to Happ, David Hernandez.

"Seem tos" are seldom accurate. Didnt the Brewers just beat them 4 times in close games?

4 times isn't accurate either. 2 of those 4 games were close.

Cubs seem to win every single "skin of their ass" game that they play. Thanks for groving that pitch to Happ, David Hernandez.

"Seem tos" are seldom accurate. Didnt the Brewers just beat them 4 times in close games?

4 times isn't accurate either. 2 of those 4 games were close.

Well, the 11-1 game wasn't close. The 5-1 game was. Not to split hairs, but the Cubs have been scuffling. They got the last two close ones, sure. But they have lost their share lately. More to come I hope.

Archived