Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-12: Brewers (Anderson) at Cubs (Hendricks) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-1 -- Granderson 3-for-4 including 3B, HR]

Eye Black
  • Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not THAT great of a catch, but no way Thames or Braun make it.

Braun might. He's made quite a few nice catches lately, and he'd probably be positioned different from Granderson.

This one is primarily about speed. I believe Braun gets there for sure. Even Perez might get there as he's fairly fast. Yelich/Cain/Broxton obviously get there. It was a good play but let's not get too carried away.

Braun might. He's made quite a few nice catches lately, and he'd probably be positioned different from Granderson.

Braun in RF? He probably would have been looking up clueless. Braun was awful out there.

I'll give you that, he might. Hes much better going to his right. Hey, I just made a rhyme. Right on time.

Yeah but...although I'm not able to watch, gamecast doesn't have Chase seeming too sharp. Might be a good day to get him out of there while we still lead it. If he gets through the 4th I probably don't have him lead off the top of 5th. Then again, what do I know.

Anderson’s shutting down one of the better offenses in baseball. Keep it up!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

When do they post times of games for playoffs? All I see is which days.

Probably not until the last day of the season. If not after.

Yea, they wait till match ups are set, or at least home teams. Location of games makes a difference.

I think TV and ratings dictate a lot too. Like the NCAA tournament.

Archived