Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-12: Brewers (Anderson) at Cubs (Hendricks) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-1 -- Granderson 3-for-4 including 3B, HR]

Eye Black
  • Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You gotta ride Hader in the 9th. Have Jeffress getting up, but stick with Hader.

I think the chance that Hader comes out for the 9th is less than 0%. It had to be killing Counsell to pitch him again here after going two on Monday.

Go Grandy! Huge insurance run. Really nice pickup there.

They showed Hader with his arm in his jacket. Looks like he's coming back out. But that Granderson HR may change things now.

We probably should let the Cubs tie it up so Grandy can get a chance st the cycle.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

You gotta ride Hader in the 9th. Have Jeffress getting up, but stick with Hader.

I think the chance that Hader comes out for the 9th is less than 0%. It had to be killing Counsell to pitch him again here after going two on Monday.

Hader want he PH by Arcia nust befpre? It was 1 pitch so you blink you missed that. JJ for 9th.

Hader want he PH by Arcia nust befpre? It was 1 pitch so you blink you missed that. JJ for 9th.

They did a double switch (actually like a quadruple switch)

Jeffress is warming.

I love Hader too, but remember guys, Jeffress is good too :)

So is Knebel again... I would love for us to be hitting our stride now, this is how teams don’t just make the playoffs they make deep runs. When is the last Brewers team you’ve felt like THIS about ?

Put in Jeffress. If he has a bad night, well it would suck but it is what it is.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

THat's right ... came out of commercial to Arcia being thrown out. Hader didn't come in with a double switch I don't think.

I am probably wrong. Tough keeping up with these expanded rosters.

THat's right ... came out of commercial to Arcia being thrown out. Hader didn't come in with a double switch I don't think.

He did, he's batting 8th. Arcia was switched in to bat 9th (first this inning)

Archived