Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-11: Brewers (Chacín) at Cubs (Quintana) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm surprised Caratini has stuck for so long on the Cubs. He may be the worst player in the history of all professional sports.

So long? He just turned 25.

I was going to say "in the history of Sport, going back to Grecian times" but I didn't want to get carried away.

Former Brewers great Jorge De la Rosa facing up against the Crew in a playoff chase. Things come full circle.

And mowing through the Brewers lineup. Because of course the Cubs can grab a crappy lefty off the scrap heap, and he suddenly becomes a lock-down late inning reliever.

I always thought he'd leave MKE and go to STL and they'd fix him into a borderline Cy Young guy. Huge missed opportunity for STL back when they still had Duncan

Former Brewers great Jorge De la Rosa facing up against the Crew in a playoff chase. Things come full circle.

And mowing through the Brewers lineup. Because of course the Cubs can grab a crappy lefty off the scrap heap, and he suddenly becomes a lock-down late inning reliever.

:rolleyes

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

It’s ridiculous to assume this game would be 0-0 without that throw. They still had a guy on 3rd with one out.

You’re right. We are probably winning 1-0. At least.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I know, the Brewers only grab guys like Chacin and Miley and turn them into good starting pitchers.

I could go the other way and say only the cubs can pay $34 million in salary to two starting pitchers who’ve given them nothing.

Archived