Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-10: Brewers (Miley) at Cubs (Lester) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Hader dominates over 2 IP, & JJ slams the door]

Eye Black
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I keep expecting Miley to have a blow up...it continues to not happen.

*ducks*

JINX...JINX...I call reverse JINX to stop the JINX that was just placed on Miley...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Right down the middle on a 3-1 count and Schoop missed it. Then 3-2 right down the middle and infield pop up. Terrible. Just terrible.

He hit a grand slam yesterday off Madison Bumgarner to win the game. He would have had another grand slam in the 1st inning today if the wind wasn't blowing in. He has 11 RBIs in his last 4+ games. Do we have to continue to discuss how awful he is every single time he does not reach base safely?

Right down the middle on a 3-1 count and Schoop missed it. Then 3-2 right down the middle and infield pop up. Terrible. Just terrible.

He hit a grand slam yesterday off Madison Bumgarner to win the game. He would have had another grand slam in the 1st inning today if the wind wasn't blowing in. He has 11 RBIs in his last 4+ games. Do we have to continue to discuss how awful he is every single time he does not reach base safely?

All of the +1s!

Hi, I'm the IGT. I don't think we've met?

Schoop and Moustakas are by far superior defenders to Villar and Schoop. You can see it in the double plays they have been turning, and additionally with Moustakas on his diving stabs at 3b and his absolute cannon of an arm.

Did you mean Villar & Shaw?

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I can't ell you how sick and tired I am of that damn SOL beer commercial... It irritates me to no end, and it's so short, by the time I find the mute button, it's already over, so why bother.

UGH!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived