Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-10: Brewers (Miley) at Cubs (Lester) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Hader dominates over 2 IP, & JJ slams the door]

Eye Black
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really hope MLB doesn’t give in to the Cubs whining about their rescheduled game. If they change their Wednesday game time or cancel the Thursday road trip I’ll be pissed.

Neither will happen.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I really hope MLB doesn’t give in to the Cubs whining about their rescheduled game. If they change their Wednesday game time or cancel the Thursday road trip I’ll be pissed.

The most important thing is that they have to play on Thursday since it looks like they will face Scherzer

If only this offense would wake up...I feel like we have won a lot of games offensively recently on smoke and mirrors. If the offense can start scoring runs, we will be lethal!

Win is a win regardless though!

So nice to win that fist game of the series!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Neither will happen.

I hope so, but I just saw the quote from Theo in this Article...

Cubs president Theo Epstein said he’s counting on the likelihood that ‘‘common sense will prevail’’ when it comes to Major League Baseball’s final call on whether the Cubs and Nationals must return Thursday to Washington with a hurricane bearing down on the region to make up the game that was rained out Sunday.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Cardinals with a big comeback win against the Pirates tonight. Dodgers lost to the Reds, though, and Arizona is in the process of getting killed by Colorado. Dodgers are getting pretty close to being done methinks.

Arizona is in worse shape in my opinion. If they go on to lose tonight, and they will, they are six back of the Brewers in the loss column. LA is only four back.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Neither will happen.

I hope so, but I just saw the quote from Theo in this Article...

Cubs president Theo Epstein said he’s counting on the likelihood that ‘‘common sense will prevail’’ when it comes to Major League Baseball’s final call on whether the Cubs and Nationals must return Thursday to Washington with a hurricane bearing down on the region to make up the game that was rained out Sunday.

They'll play in DC on Thursday - if not some teams should file a formal protest. There are a ton of east coast games in more doubt due to that incoming hurricane than the cubs/nats game that are going to royally screw MLB's schedule of the last couple weeks. MLB is lucky to have the Cubs and Nats share an offday to schedule the makeup game.

Pound sand Theo - this is karma for that BS rainout the Cubs pulled last year when their bullpen was fried and they simply didn't want to play.

Archived