Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-10: Brewers (Miley) at Cubs (Lester) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Hader dominates over 2 IP, & JJ slams the door]

Eye Black
Is Jesus even in the box? Holy crap...

That's what I was saying. He's rolling over pitches on the outside corner because he's literally five feet from the plate. What on earth?

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Jesus even in the box? Holy crap...

That's what I was saying. He's rolling over pitches on the outside corner because he's literally five feet from the plate. What on earth?

Probably led to him swing at two ball 4s that were in off the plate too because they didn't seem in to him. I can't say for sure how much this is different for him now than say a month ago though...someone else can go back and look

Stop with all the doubting people, this is exciting and why baseball is awesome. We can't just take a knee to run the clock out. JJ is an all-star

Not doubting JJ from me, just that it's Wrigley, it's Cubs-Brewers, etc

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived