Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-10: Brewers (Miley) at Cubs (Lester) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Hader dominates over 2 IP, & JJ slams the door]

Eye Black
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol at Maddon. And I generally agree with those annoyed with AGuilar. I've been saying for a couple weeks now that he doesn't look right. I generally agree that he could use a few consecutive days off, I think he's whooped. I hope when the string of lefties ends that Thames gets a bunch of time starting at 1b. I could get on board with 3 or 4 straight days of nothing for Aguilar.

If Braun could play first, this lineup would be better with Granderson.

Braun CAN play 1st...

I should have put the word well in there. If he could play first well. He had some pretty shaky moments in his last few outings there. Wonder how much time he’s spent working at that position but right now it’d be ideal to get Granderson’s bat in there.

True but it's not like Jesus is really too mobile over there himself and has had some miscues of late on D. Great point on how much Braun has practiced ith though since Jesus became a regular

Lol at Maddon. And I generally agree with those annoyed with AGuilar. I've been saying for a couple weeks now that he doesn't look right. I generally agree that he could use a few consecutive days off, I think he's whooped. I hope when the string of lefties ends that Thames gets a bunch of time starting at 1b. I could get on board with 3 or 4 straight days of nothing for Aguilar.

Yep. Give him some rest into stretch run. This has to be by far most games he's ever played.

Gameday tends to be wrong about these sort of things, but if Schwarber was burned for a Bote AB in the 7th inning of this game, that's just horrible managing right there.

Can anyone watching live confirm that actually just happened?

It happened, over managing at its finest! CC won that battle

Proud member since 2003 (geez ha I was 14 then)

FORMERLY BrewCrewWS2008 and YoungGeezy don't even remember other names used

I want to see a cage deathmatch between Sol's 'The Only Commercial We Budgeted For This Season' & the Feldco 'BOGO Windows' spot.

Hate. So much hate for both of those.

I now wouldn’t try Sol even if it tasted like honey and unicorn tears. Just on general principle

I should have included Hader in the "young power pitcher" list LOL. Easy 97 tonight.

Lefty, cross delivery, throwing 97.... that deception looks like 100+! Literally up in zone, hitters are just starting bat as it passes them

Proud member since 2003 (geez ha I was 14 then)

FORMERLY BrewCrewWS2008 and YoungGeezy don't even remember other names used

Everyone knew hader was coming in that inning. Maddon wasting Schwarber makes no sense. Just a terrible move. I don't know their bench a ton but who is left on there besides Happ for quality bats

La Stella is always a tough out as a PH, too. Caratini. They still have some options, but assuming Jeffress pitches the 9th Schwarber would've looked alot better with a bat later this game...

I want to see a cage deathmatch between Sol's 'The Only Commercial We Budgeted For This Season' & the Feldco 'BOGO Windows' spot.

Hate. So much hate for both of those.

I now wouldn’t try Sol even if it tasted like honey and unicorn tears. Just on general principle

They could have taken 5% of what they spent for the colorful dancey spot, & just made another spot using construction paper & handwritten notes, & I wouldn't hate them. Just bring me something that's not the same over & over & over

Rellendo soyendo rellendo (yes, I cannot speak or comprehend Spanish...)

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived